Wednesday, June 13, 2007

First Post

My first post to this blog magic. I was inspired by my friend Lucas blog. Lucas created an uproar when a certain band found his blog and his discontent regarding them. It was classic.

Anyway here I am writing, not yet sure If I will be able to keep up with the daily dose of it, but I am sure there are at least a few poor souls out there that find this stuff entertaining. I tend to think of this, much like my limited DJ experience when I would fill in or co-host the internet only radio station at UW-Madison. This was way before KEXP was what it is today and dial-up was the norm. There was actually a chart that showed how many listeners were online when you were on the air, I think my listenership peaked at 3.

1 comment:

L said...

Good show, good show.