Monday, June 18, 2007

Weather Watcher

I love watching the summer storms. There is a beauty in the midst right now. I am supposed to drive to Rockford and finally sell the white Volvo, but I heard there is flooding and power outages there. I started to watch the weather channel in hotel rooms when I was lonely and tired and didn't want to put forth the effort of actually finding a movie on pay-per-view. It was especially fun when the you could tell the excitment of the reporter when a big storm was near. Walla later introduced me to watching C-SPAN for the same hotel room enjoyment. I am telling you, being on tour with Death Cab for Cutie was a CONSTANT PARTY! CSPAN , The Weather Channel and the occasinal joint room pizza/movie party!
I would not trade it for any other.

1 comment:

L said...

what about whirleyball?